A geopolitical and strategic advisor
Arne Elias Corneliussen
Arne Elias Corneliussen is a geopolitical and strategic advisor and a political scientis. Arne Elias ahs studied in the US, Egypt and Chile. He travelled around the world from a young age and he has a broad and unique global understanding of geopolitical and strategic events. Arne Elias is the Founder of NRCI – a geopolitical advisory firm.
Arne has travelled to 115 countries and he regularly conducts long overland expeditions by train, car, and bus across Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America where he maps political, security and business risks and opportunities, infrastructure developments, logistics corridors and local conditions. He travelled on 10 fact-finding expeditions to 42 countries in Africa and he crossed 28 countries on the African continent alone by public bus.
In the fall of 2017 he travelled on an expedition by train, bus and car from Shanghai across China, Central Asia and the Caucasus to Istanbul to map infrastructure developments, logistics clusters, and the geopolitical landscape along One Belt One Road – or the New Silk Road as it is also called, which China now develops. Arne travelled to many of the most dangerous countries and regions in the world and he is comfortable in high-risk environments. His vast global on the ground experience combined with managing a geopolitical advisory firm for over 10 years make him uniquely experienced and highly knowledgeable about geopolitical and strategic events and dynamics worldwide. Furthermore, from his travels across the world, Arne has gained a deep understanding of various cultures and the keys to successful collaboration. This makes his lecture highly relevant for diverse groups but also for all organizations that want to improve their teamwork
Arne is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society of London – a world-leading society for geographers and explorers. Arne Elias Corneliussen maintains close dialogue with a vast network of insightful and informed contacts in academia, business, diplomacy, and governments worldwide. He is the program chair, keynote speaker and moderator for Norwegian Risk Forum – NRCI’s annual geopolitical conference focusing on geopolitical risks and business opportunities worldwide. Arne provides eye-opening and inspiring keynote presentations, speaking engagements and conversation sessions.
Geopolitical and strategic implications of the war in Ukraine
• In this insightful presentation you gain valuable insights into the major changes in the geopolitical and strategic landscape internationally because of Russia´s invasion and the war in Ukraine.
• The presentation examines the changes in the global order, geopolitical, strategic and economic implications.
Changing dimensions in global geopolitics
• In this eye-opening presentation you gain insights into evolving geopolitical and strategic dynamics across Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America impacting businesses and investors.
• The presentation includes strategic forecast on a range of current topics in global affairs, and also some eye-opening key insights which will drive geopolitical dynamics across these regions in the future.
Assessing strategic and geopolitical dynamics shaping asia today and in the future
Arne Elias Corneliussen traveled on a range of overland expeditions by train, bus, and car across Asia from China to Turkey, in addition to other overland expeditions across the Middle East, Southeast Asia and South Asia. He has an in-depth understanding of strategic and geopolitical dynamics shaping Asia today and in the future.
• In this highly informative presentation, you gain a deeper understanding of geopolitical and strategic drivers and dynamics shaping Asia today and in the future. Arne also provides a strategic forecast of the most important geopolitical issues confronting Asia including the rise of China, India´s role in Asia, Russia´s role on the Eurasian continent and key countries including Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Leadership – how to lead in the post-pandemic era to create and motive agile and resilient teams
• In this highly useful and informative presentation you gain insights into how to create and motivate your team in the new post-pandemic world with virtual team processes and new technologies opening a new world.
• The presentation includes specific advice on how to communicate, develop dialogue with employees to foster motivated, agile and resilient teams.
• How to create trust and thoughtful dialogue with your team in a virtual work environment.
Conversation with Arne Elias Corneliussen
Arne Elias Corneliussen provides conversation sessions with questions and answers in which an interviewer and audiences may ask questions directly. His unique experiences travelling on overland fact-finding expeditions across Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America provide unique and extraordinary value to his strategic and geopolitical insights.
• These sessions may cover specific topics or a wide and global panorama of geopolitical and strategic issues and current events, in addition to leadership challenges and issues and other relevant questions that companies and organizations work to solve.
Client Testimonial: "NRCI's CEO Arne Elias Corneliussen gave an excellent virtual presentation to AIG, providing a compelling and insightful analysis of the challenging geopolitical environment for business. In 45 minutes he expertly covered an impressively wide range of global topics. Arne has broad and deep expertise, and the ability to combine detailed regional knowledge with a genuinely global and ‘big-picture’ perspective."
- Rhodri Williams, Head of International Public Policy, American International Group, Inc. | AIG